Making your own pro biotics is:
- Quick, easy & inexpensive
- More powerful than mass produced alternatives
- Safe: you’re assured all beneficial bacteria created, are derived from natural ingredients
Standard 5-step Recipe:
- Create brine: Mix 2 tablespoons of salt to 1 litre of water (use pure seasalt – not chemically derived salts)
- Chop a fun variety of fresh vegetables
- Place the chopped vegetables into a glass container & pour brine until they are completely immersed
- Leave jar at room temperature for 3 days (open lid mornings & evenings to relieve pressure)
- After three days you have helped create billions of beneficial bacteria, and now can place the jar in the refrigerator where it will keep for a very long time.
Beneficial bacteria are ideal for harmonising the digestive system, fight off harmful bacteria/fungi/pathogens & increase immunity.
For more info check out the Pro-Biotics & Anti-Biotics article.